FX option expiries for the 15.00 GMT cut - 7 March 2018
Here's the larger option expiries today 7 March
Further to Eamonn's earlier post here's an update:
- EURUSD: 1.2300 (EUR 1.5bn) 1.2350 (1bln) 1.2400 (730m)
- USDJPY: 105.50 (USD 1.7bln) 107.00 (3.4bln) 107.40 (500m) 107.50 (500m)
- GBPUSD: 1.3830 (GBP 700m) 1.3870-80 (640m) 1.3900 (330m) 1.3950 (350m)
- USDCHF: 0.9410 (USD 485m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7765 (AUD 560m) 0.7850 (520m) 0.7875 (550m)
- NZDUSD: 0.7300 (NZD 760m)
- USDCAD: 1.2830 (USD 380m)
Plenty of focus today across a few pairs. USDJPY 105.50 interest lending support again. NZDUSD interest at 0.7300 helping to cap among just two of them.
Remember these are vanilla options and in play right up until expiry even if breached in the meantime unlike barrier options which cease to be once broken. Barrier Options still live:
- EURUSD 1.2600
- USDJPY 105.00 104.00
For more info on how to use this all data, please refer to my post here.