CFTC Commitments of Traders: Yen shorts wade back in, GBP longs stay strong
CFTC Commitments of Traders highlights for the week ending Dec 5, 2017
- EUR long 93K vs 90K long last week.
- GBP long 6K vs 5K long last week.
- JPY short 114K vs 110K short last week
- CHF short 29K vs 30K short last week.
- CAD long 42K vs 46K long last week
- AUD long 40k vs 39K long last week.
- NZD short 13K vs 14K short last week
There isn't much to say about the latest report, the positions are little changed. It will be interesting to see who the numbers stack up once Bitcoin futures start trading.
One thing to note this week is how resilient GBP longs have been.